Send notifications, advertise and alert with our fully featured Bulk SMS. Deliver messages from your computer or server quickly and easily, through the world's largest SMS messaging network built and operated by industry experts with 10+ years' experience.
Send SMS text messages from the BulkSMS Text Messenger
This Desktop SMS software makes two-way SMSing to a group or
individuals even easier. This feature rich software is easy to install
and easy to use. It has a familiar look and feel,similar to your email
client.
Benefits of our Bulk SMS Service for Individuals
Use our text messaging software to stay in touch with large
groups of family or friends – send bulk SMS without spending hours on
your mobile phone.
Benefits of our Bulk SMS Service for Business
We have hundreds of clients using our technology to send bulk SMS and boost their mobile marketing.
Create SMS campaigns. Analyse reports. It’s easy! You don't
need any special technical knowledge or skills to use our text messaging
software and create great mobile campaigns.
2 comments:
Cheers, I appreciate it!
Fantastic blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!
Bulk Sms Reseller
0753222812
Post a Comment